Management & Leadership Skills TrainingHave a look at this short video which explains a little about the 2 day public short management course that we are offering on Dec 1, 2 - and what you will learn ....
- What it takes to win respect and succeed as a manager
- Understand what is expected of you as a manager
- Affirm and develop your own leadership qualities
- Learn to delegate and deliver outcomes through people
- Learn to address performance issues with confidence
- Gain proven strategies to motivate and engage staff
- Understand how to deal with different personalities in the workplace
- Gain techniques for keeping yourself positive and resilient
- How you can improve your communication and decision making skills
Develop your influence as a leader!
- Improve your ability to manage people and deliver results.
- Avoid staff turnover caused by poor people management
This highly interactive two day management course is jam-packed full of practical ideas and proven techniques to help you get the best out of people in your workplace. You will explore skills such as different leadership styles, performance management, effective delegation, time management, people skills, decision making, team-building and motivation.
A management course with a real world focus
The course has a practical focus and is delivered in a way that involves you from the very beginning.. It is not about theory, it is about the techniques you need to use on a day-to-day basis to be able to get the best out of yourself and your team.
If you are a new manager seeking to build your confidence or even an experienced manager wanting to polish your skills, this short management course could be exactly what you need. The participant group size is kept to no more than 12, so you won't get lost in a crowd
Cost of the 2 day course, inclusive of hot lunches is $810 + gst
Venue - Quality Manor Inn, Maroondah highway Mitcham (15 minutes from the city via Eastlink freeway)
Contact Us Register your interest in attending our short course to improve your leadership
Phone (03) 9725 3777 or 0430 972 578
Or email email@example.com
Gain the benefit of a course leader that brings more than twenty years of experience working in the field of management training and leadership skills development. If you want an academic approach to managing people - then this is definitely not the right course for you. In this management course, you will gain practical techniques and pragmatic advice to help you manage your staff so that business outcomes can be delivered.